I've been home for a couple of days now, feeling groggy in the afternoon and waking up at 4AM. I've been spending my period of self-quarantine doing stuff I shouldn't do. Like going to the mall and having my trousers altered. Or having lunch out with my dad and brother. I also had a pre-prod meeting for work that starts next week. And last night, my brother and I had friends over for beer and chips.I have many pending tasks though. I have a pile of receipts to record. I also need to find a new accountant. I also have to renew my business license. I need to have checks picked up (a good thing). And I have a lot of film and images from the trip to process, archive and/or send out. I also have to deal with the backlogged task of sending my short film out. Not to mention a pile of unread books to go through in the spare time.
I might also need a haircut. But anyway all these are jarring and comforting reminders that I am, indeed, home.
2 comments:
I've been back since June 30th and I'm still waking up at weird times of the morning/night. And the Europe-Manila time difference is not even as bad as the US-Manila one. So weird.
Last night I was out before 7pm, up by 2am, back in bed by 430am and up by 830am. It might be age. Haha.
Post a Comment