As a Filipino, I suppose I should say something about how magnificently Pacquiao floored Hatton yesterday. But instead I'll say two things:
1. Slo-mo has got to be the best thing next to the Internet. It was instrumental in helping me appreciate the beauty that is Manny's punch as it rendered the lower half of Ricky Hatton's face as a highly malleable piece of flesh. Like Play-Doh even. The slow moving image of sweat flying off Hatton's impacted head was glorious.
2. Twitter was awesome in helping me schedule my Sunday morning (local time) since there was a Boston-Chicago Game 7 finishing up right before the Pacquiao-Hatton match. Brian Viloria was constantly tweeting from the fight venue, and I was able to estimate the time I had to leave the basketball game to catch the fight at a resto.
Anyway, Fire Quinito has a better round up of the Pacquiao-Hatton fight post mortems.
1. Slo-mo has got to be the best thing next to the Internet. It was instrumental in helping me appreciate the beauty that is Manny's punch as it rendered the lower half of Ricky Hatton's face as a highly malleable piece of flesh. Like Play-Doh even. The slow moving image of sweat flying off Hatton's impacted head was glorious.
2. Twitter was awesome in helping me schedule my Sunday morning (local time) since there was a Boston-Chicago Game 7 finishing up right before the Pacquiao-Hatton match. Brian Viloria was constantly tweeting from the fight venue, and I was able to estimate the time I had to leave the basketball game to catch the fight at a resto.
Anyway, Fire Quinito has a better round up of the Pacquiao-Hatton fight post mortems.
2 comments:
thanks for the link!
Walang anuman!
Post a Comment