February 18, 2009

group show


I think this photograph of mine is part of the photography group exhibit for the NCAA-organized Philippine International Visual Arts Fest 2009. Ross Capili kindly invited me and it's cool to show with some photographers who I really think highly of. Lilen Uy, and my cinematography teacher, Nap Jamir, among others, are both part of the show.

I'm sketchy on the details but I think the festival was launched today at Robinson's Midtown (Manila), but the photography exhibit will be on for tomorrow until February 22 at Robinson's Forum (Pioneer). It's a short show, so I hope you guys get to see it.

4 comments:

yanka said...

Galing, Miguel. Sobra.

mignac said...

I actually like how this photo looks on the web. To be honest, I haven't seen it in print, the one for the exhibit itself. I'm a bit afraid for the details in the dark areas. They took care of everything, but I should have kept an eye on things.

I'll see for myself when I get to go.

Thanks Anya!

mignac said...

Wait you weren't being sarcastic were you?

HAHA.

yanka said...

Me? Never.