February 25, 2009

So I'm actually sick. Sick for real, and sick enough to not be able to get out of bed. I had to back out of today's shoot and tomorrow's. Ever since I started working, I've never called in sick. Good thing that the editors were so cool about it. Now I have Friday's shoot to think of.

So far, I've been living on apples, oranges, and chicken soup. Last time I had chicken soup, I was probably eight. Also I've been taking over a dozen of my mother's alternative medicine pills every three hours. I was just so out of it, I couldn't even ask what they were for. Turns out they're some sort of immunity boosters (too late) and flu controllers.

When this is all over, I'm heading over to North Park.

5 comments:

wysgal said...

Or you could go to Northpark now and see if all the MSG kills the germs.

mignac said...

you know, they do deliver...

hmmm.

Barry said...

or have smb at route. killers night ngayon!

Tisha said...

At least you don't have to worry about that Friday shoot.:)

mignac said...

I was also thinking of KFC.

Tish, thanks a lot! But that's also income lost. Bawal talaga magkasakit! Haha.