I often wonder about people who wander about, especially during midday. I wonder why they aren't at the office, or at school. Don't they have things to do? Before, between classes during my little film workshop, I'd wonder about all these people reading books on park benches in Union Square, or lying in the grass, getting some sun in Central Park. I figured they were all students, or actors between gigs, and they had time, between classes or auditions to literally just sit around.
Now that I'm here though, I wonder about all these people walking, standing around in the mall. Are they on errands? Are they on their way to meet other people? Are they between doing important, matters of consequence stuff, or do they just have a lot of time on their hands? I find myself wondering about this a lot because I wonder what they think about me, loitering about, between meetings, between shoots, on my way to get lunch, with my backpack and my book.



No comments:
Post a Comment