March 12, 2009

So I'm sick again. Apparently when the doctor said bed rest for seven days, she meant it. My mistake for interpreting that as bed rest for seven days but if by day four I feel good enough to work, I'll go for it. So now I get another seven day penalty, plus I'm getting the works: blood test, throat swab, etc.

But it sounds worse than it is. This second round of whatever this is isn't as bad the one I got two weeks ago. Fever's gone after two days. My nodes don't hurt so I can eat real food. In fact I'm craving for sandwiches. The nice type: fresh bread with real meat and good, quality cheese in it. Like the ones on Scanwiches.


HT: the cute swissmiss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, man, I didn't realize how sick you were until I read this post. I can't believe swollen lymph nodes give this much grief.

Neva says she hasn't seen you guys lately too. Get well so we can poker na!