With three more days of doctor-ordered bed rest, I went out to meet friends and get some Chinese food. I'm afraid of relapsing for the second time, missing out on more work, people, and real food. So it did take some rationalizing to decide to go out. This wasn't like the last time where, on day four, feeling all good, I decided to get back to work, and went shooting for four days straight. This was a quick, stress-free dinner, and then back to the house to serve the rest of my sentence.
Also, after day after day of playing online poker, going against the computer in Monopoly, The Wire (finally), and left overs, it was either I got out for a while, or I go nuts.
Anyway, here's crossing my fingers. The food was great though.
Also, after day after day of playing online poker, going against the computer in Monopoly, The Wire (finally), and left overs, it was either I got out for a while, or I go nuts.
Anyway, here's crossing my fingers. The food was great though.
1 comment:
Shit. Chinese food looks really good now at 1 in the morning. Where's this? Le Ching? Or President?
I am so hungry.
Ate pork and other bad stuff today and I'm still at 94. I don't get it.
Post a Comment